SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI

SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI

21st, Aug 2019 , Wednesday

Mumbai, Maharashtra, india

SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI SRTEPC - Hosted By

Viewed - 156

About SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI

About SOURCE INDIA 2019 Man-made Fabre is the most versatile raw material in the world. 72% of the fibre used to manufacture T & C products is Man-made; the remaining 28% is natural fibre. India is the second largest producer of MMF and the sixth largest exporter in the world. In a USD 333 billion global textile market (excluding garments), USD 180 billion i.e. 54%, is being contributed by MMF textiles. As flagbearers of the Indian Man-made Fibre Textile product manufacturers and exporters, SRTEPC has promoted MMF textiles Globally. Source India is the flagship Global Reverse Buyer-Seller Meet of our Council that provides a platform for Indian exporters to meet and discuss business with leading buyers across the world. Source India 2019 is intended to showcase to the world India’s expertise and experience in all segments of ‘Fibre to Fashion’ and thereby announce India as the ‘destination’ to source synthetic and rayon textile products. Source India 2019 is being organised with the objective of fulfilling the requirements of Global Buyers, International & Indian Buying Houses, Fashion Brands, Retail Chains and Sourcing Agents for Man-made Fibres and Textile products in its complete range exhibited, under one roof. All selected buyers invited to Source India 2019 will be provided complimentary return fare (economy class) to Mumbai, hotel accommodation at the Grand Hyatt and internal transfers. We invite our member exporters as well as manufacturers of Man-made Fibre and Textile products who create the incredible textiles of India to taka advantage of this unique opportunity to do business with the invited international buyers at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.

Our Facility

Timings :

Entry Fees :

Visitors :

Exhibitors :

Organize By
SRTEPC india

Top Rated | 8 events listed

SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI

SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI
SOURCE INDIA 2019 MUMBAI

Venue Details :

  • Adress : Nesco Center Western Express Hwy, NESCO, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
  • Phone : 912262318282
  • City : Mumbai Maharashtra
  • Country : india
z
Textile Infomedia Mobile App

Is this page helpful?

Average Ratings 4.1 (125 Ratings)

Looking for any textile products or services? Get the App!
  • Find your textile needs
  • Easy to contact suppliers
  • Upload your products in Marketplace
  • Manage your business on TIM portal
Download Android app play store icon Download Iphone app store Icon

copyrights © 2019 Textile Infomedia all rights reserved.

Promote Your Trade Fair