The ColorSoft range of dyeing machines offers problem-free operations under the most grueling conditions. The special in-built features make these machines ideally suited for demanding industrial conditions they are economically in their use of water, steam, chemicals, dyestuff, and process times.
Some of the special features are:
- Compact design, body manufactured out of heavy duty AISI 316 Stainless steel for all parts in contact.
- Heavy duty cast stainless steel circulation pump (low pressure high discharge) with mechanical seal.
- PTFE sheet mounted inside to prevent piling and frictional damage.
- Frequently controlled AC drive for accurate speed variation of Lifter Reel.
- Magnetic level indicator.
- High efficiency heat exchanger to ensure quick heating/cooling.
- High volume lint filter, particularly necessary in cotton and heavy GSM fabrics, seam tracing device for unloading of the fabric, for sampling process and indication of cycle time (option).
- Low liquor ratio (based on dry fabric weight).
- Low liquor ratio of 1:6
- Very low power consumption
- Low weight loss about @ 3.5%
- Maximum Working Temp 135C
- Maximum Working Pressure 3.2 Bar.
- Heating Rate : Approx. 4C/Min upto 90C & 3C/Min upto 135C at Steam Pressure of 6 Bar.
- Cooling Rate : Approx. 4C/Min at Water Pressure of 4 Bar and 15C.
PLC Automatic Operator System:
This system has the capacity to store around 200 dye programs of any length in the controller memory. The most commonly used machine settings are easily entered. The operator can select the required product by the simple push of a button.